Saturday, July 20, 2013

CCIE RS licking my wounds

My  2nd attempt went much better but I  still had issues with the t-shooting section of the lab.

My game plan was to be meticulous with all tickets and the resolution. It look's like I didn't followed this plan, but I was much happy with my  2nd attempt at RTP.

One area that I knew I failed in, pertains to  reviewing my completed tasks. As soon as I left the lab and gotten back to the Airport, I realize I missed some simple steps thru out the  t-shoot/configuration portions of the lab attempt.

I looking forwards for the next attempt probably later on in the year.


A former associate sent me a interesting link that talks about the CCIE process that I would like to share.


http://certcollection.org/forum/groups/


Ken Felix
Freelance Network/Security Engineer
kfelix ---at--- socpuppets ----d-o-t----com



No comments:

Post a Comment