Thursday, May 28, 2015

cisco ASA 9.4.1

Will time has came for ASA code 9.4.1. Here's the one striking new feature that caught my eye. It has been out for some time now , so I was  decided to kick the tires and to upgrade a cluster of firewalls to this new version.


NOTE: PBR has finally landed in the  cisco software version







The migration path is quite simple from  version 9.3.x.






I was hoping to see  more new introduced features for ipv6 and routing, but I guess we have to wait for a later  asa9.4.x release.

So far,  no big reveiws on the 9.4.1 cisco asa site. This could be a big or small thing. I've only found one review posted on CSCO.





Ken Felix
NSE ( Network Security Expert) and Route/Switching Engineer.
kfelix  -----a----t---- socpuppets ---dot---com

    ^     ^
=(  *  * )=
        o 
       /  \

No comments:

Post a Comment